Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 9/19
stop and jot
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Begin reading silently and independently
P.S.- VOCAB due tomorrow
Tuesday, September 19th
Based on his notorious "I Have a Dream" speech, what was Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream for our nation?
Describe the meaning of "context"
What is the "context" of King's speech?
Address the prompt or the focus of the paragraph- what claim are you making?
What is a sample topic sentence?
Use a quote from the text to prove the claim you made in your topic sentence
Explain HOW your evidence (quote) PROVES your claim
Make a clear and obvious connection between your evidence and the point you are trying to make
sum it up
Wrap it up- what do you want your audience to take away from this paragraph?