Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a
Transcript of What is a
BY: David, Austin, Charles
What is a Statistical Question?
What is a statistical question?
A statistical question is a question that can be answered using data that may vary.
What is not a statistical question?
Thank you for Watching
Any question that can be answered by a single number or answer is not considered a statistical question.
1: How long does Lebron James stay in the air when he dunks on somebody?
2: How long does it take Bill Gates to make to make 1 billion dollars?
3: How long does it take for one person to run around The Earth?
What are advantages and disadvanteges of a statistical questions ?
One advantage of a statistical question is it helps analyze surveys, experiments and other data. A disadvantage is it can misinterpret statistics.