Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Computer Architecture
Bits - Bytes
Bits & Bytes
Computers are BINARY devices.
Store instructions and data as sequences of
1 and O.
represents an individual 1 or O.
Hardware and Software
Input and Output Devices
Bits and Bytes
Connection between external world and computer
converts machine-readable information
into people-readable form
Device that is physically connected to the computer.
Collection of computer programs, procedures, and documentation that perform some task on a computer system.
Similar to Lightbulb Switches
27 bits to Bytes
148 bits to Bytes
226 bits to Bytes
78 bits to Bytes
45 bits to Bytes
64 bits to Bytes
568 bits to Bytes
1234 bits to Bytes