Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NJRC Celebrating science
Transcript of NJRC Celebrating science
What is Science?
Why learn science?
DNA is one of the huge discoveries made in the history of science by Francis Crik and James Watson.
Intellectual and practical activity
Encompassing the systemic study of the structure
Behaviour of the physical and natural
Setting high standards for Children's behavior
60th Anniversary of DNA discovery
25 April , DNA day. Found in 1953
There are still discoveries yet to be made about Earth
By: Peirce Secondary School
Wong Jia Ying, Keith Chan, Colin Lim
Almost everything around us is about science
Science can be found around us
Successes and failures from past scientist give us learning experiences
Important to our daily life
Any questions ?
Almost everyday, new discoveries are made
The study of the human body
Biology helps us understand how our body works