Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Effects of the Media!
Transcript of Effects of the Media!
Portrays Girls - Girls cry over most things such as
boys and romantic/sad movies.
- Girls are girly and they LOVE shopping. They never say how girls love sports or like to do things outside.
- They are not good at saving money because they need to buy more clothes and accessories. How Media Portrays Women - All women according to media wear makeup, dresses and high heals.
- Also in movies/t.v shows women go to spas and hair salons all the time because they want their hair perfect and spend a lot of money there.
- Their skin is perfect and wrinkle free. What Media Says Nerds Are - They all have glasses and they are taped in the middle.
- Cant get dates.
- Love math, science,
- Are bad at sports.
- They are very week
and get hurt
- Dress geeky (suspenders).
- Considered loser. what Media Says Beauty Is - You always need to wear makeup
- your skin has to be flawless (no acne, no
- Perfect facial structure (nose, eyebrows, cheek bones etc)
-Have a perfect smile
- perfect hair (long, has volume, flowing etc)