Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Journey
The Journey Through Colonial Plantation
How Plantations Started
were paid to buy and sell from someone else.
worked on plantations because they were forced to.
worked on plantations because they had to pay for their crimes.
were paid to watch field slaves as they worked.
were the owners of the plantation.
Why people worked on and for plantations
When and where plantation Started
Plantation started in the seventeenth century in Jamestown Virginia.
Who was on the plantation and who worked on the plantation
- Indentured servants
By Lucas Westerkamp
Plantations were started by the Indians cutting down tress and burning them to make ash. That made clear land for them to grow crops which they thought the ash would help the crops to grow faster.
What would you see on
On the plantation you would see workers doing the jobs and you would see long clear land filled with crops and useful products.
There are lots of people that have came to Jamestown for plantation they all have made great impacts on plantation history.