Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Robert Manchinon 18 November 2014
Transcript of CULTURE
Changing the conversation on culture:
Measuring the impact on social and human capital
S&D Group Conference on CULTURE AS A DYNAMIC SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC TOOL, European Parliament, 19th, November 2014
What is good life?
is it measurable?
engaged / purposeful life
accumulates the capital that ultimately counts:
the Human and Social
if not GDP
what is the key?
BODY MASS INDEX
ENOUGH MONEY FOR FOOD
NOT BEING LONELY
Dolce Vita post-2007 not viable any more
Hannah Arendt: The Human Condition
action / activities
actively contributing to social QoL
the life we lead
impact the daily accumulation of SOCIAL CAPITAL
CULTURAL + SOCIAL CAPITAL creates life worth living