Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of ENT LOCAS
Transcript of Copy of ENT LOCAS
Normal ANATOMY Surface anatomy of the neck... Neck Lumps THE EXAM The thyroid and thyroid status Hyper Hypo Cancer FLAMP Preparing for question time Thyroid swellings Oliver Hughes F1
Whiston Hospital MIDLINE Goitre
Thyroglossal cyst ANT. TRIANGLE Branchial cyst
Carotid body tumour POST. TRIANGLE Cystic Hygroma ALMOST ANYWHERE Lymph node
Eidermoid cyst Solitary nodule
Secondary OTHERS Parotid or other salivary swelling Lingual thyroid Toxic nodule
Graves Finish your exam and thank the patient (cover them up/tell them to get dressed)
Turn to the examiner and put your hands behind your back
To finish my examination...
Move straight into investigations
Don't just say what you would do
Give a differential diagnosis (common things are common, important things are important)
Discuss the management Conservative
EARLY THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!