Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dhaka University Model United Nation Association is totally
Transcript of Dhaka University Model United Nation Association is totally
Organized By DUMUNA
Mission, Vision of DUNMUN & DUMUNA
Protest On Human Rights
this is the most popular and largest student based organization in Dhaka University. It also believes in youth leadership and in volunteerism.
Dhaka University National Model United Nation
is a yearly conference in Bangladesh similar to the United Nations assemblies, where delegates participate from home and abroad.
• This event is the largest get-together for the young enthusiasts and MUNer.Besides the high academic and professional level, it creates friendships and bond which is not lightly served in the years afterward.
• This experience gives a full taste of complexity of international relations, the elaborated process of negotiating among diverse people and perspectives, the challenge of achieving consensus and the patience required to win the subsequent process.
Dhaka University Model United Nation Association
is totally a student based organization that works for the intellectual and creative development of Dhaka University students under the concept of United Nations assemblies.
is the first of its kind in Bangladesh.
• It imparts trainings, workshops and different brainstorming activities for its members to participate in different MUN conferences around the world.
• It also maintains bilateral relations with different universities even international and it keeps the students up-to-date with the international issues.
is established on 13 January 2011.
Nawab Nabab Ali Chowdhury Senate Building
The Conefrence Hall
agree to disagree to have varied solutions
Building up the leadership quality
in students for the betterment of the country
Making the students interested in model United Nations
Encouraging students in social, cultural and intellectual activities
Spreading model UN activities around the world
Journey of DUNMUN
DUNMUN 2014 is special?
Dhaka University Model United Nations
is an educational simulation that focuses on civics, communications, and multilateral diplomacy.
All delegates participating in
are current students, mostly at university and college level. They are both high-achieving and committed, and are likely to become the world’s future leaders in business and political life. In light of the caliber of students our conference attracts, the Secretariat would like to invite you to sponsor
Your organization’s / company’s logo on-
• Flyers and posters of DUNMUN 2014 (Add, Billboards, Backdrops, Banners. Gates)
• DUNMUN website for more than 8 months
• DUNMUN and DUMUNA publications
• Social Media promotional page/group
• Product placement
• Opportunity to own one booth
• Appreciation plaque for your office
• Priority option for continued sponsorship of the event
Through our partnership, you will not only gain access to more than 500 of the brightest minds from top education institutions, but will also have the opportunity to provide our delegates with information on upcoming promotions. We believe that this exposure would be highly beneficial to your reputation.
Teacher Student Centre (TSC)
University of Dhaka
1000 Dhaka, Bangladesh
DUNMUN 2014 team is ready to welcome you
Activities of DUMUNA
• During a Model United Nations conference, students take on roles as foreign diplomats and participate in a simulated session of an intergovernmental organization (IGO).
• Participants research a country, take on a role as a diplomat, investigate international issues, debate, deliberate, consult, and then develop solutions to world issues.
• During a simulation they must employ a variety of communications and critical thinking skills to defend and advance the policies of their country
2014 is going to be International
500+ delegates,10 committees,
3 socials 1 Global Night
1 Grand Tour
UN DAY 2013
Environment Day 2013
DUMUNA FreshersReception 2013
KIIT MUN 2014
DUNMUN 2013 Socials