Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
J. Quach Ralph PD.4
Transcript of J. Quach Ralph PD.4
Ralph becomes the leader or the chief of the group. Piggy was the one who suggested Ralph become the chief of the group. since he was the one with the conch shell.
"Let him be chief with the shell thingy" Pg.9
Third most important action
Ralph organizes the roles for the group and orders them what to do in order to survive. "Down there we can get as much wood as we want" Pg.39
Second most important action
Ralph is acting as the "Ego" of the group. He was chosen to be chief of the group, so he has to come up with the decisions for the group. Giving them hope they will be saved or rescued from the island.
"We want to be rescued, and we will be rescued." Pg.37
J Quach Ralph PD.4
Thanks For Listening!
Ralph's Physical Appearance
Ralph has blond hair and is 12 years old. He has good leadership skills shown throughout the first chapters. "He was old enough, twelve years and a few months, to have lost the prominent tummy of childhood..." Pg.10