Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romeo and Juliet - Balcony Scene - Compare/Contrast
Transcript of Romeo and Juliet - Balcony Scene - Compare/Contrast
We are going to do some comparing and contrasting using a venn diagram. This is a graphic organizer that will help us orangize the similiarities and differences of different concepts.
In our case, we will be comparing and contrasting 3 different versions of the balcony scene from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
Using your venn diagram worksheet (seen here at the left) organize your thoughts on the commonalities and differences of the three versions of the balcony scene.
1. The original text (in illustrated form for us)
2. The 1968 movie version
3. The 1996 movie version