Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Johnny Appleseed
I am writing an informational paper about Johnny Appleseed . Here are some facts about him.
He helped all of them plant Pears, Apples, Lemons and Oranges and never fought with the Native Americans.
He doesn't like money,
When poor people come over to his stand he gives them his apples and money for free.
Information about him,
His wife was Lucy Cooley and he had 10 children, he was born in Sept. 26, 1744, His death date was March 18, 1845 in Fort Wayne, Indiana, After his death Johnny's Image developed into the pioneer folk hero Johnny Appleseed.
He is my favorite man, I wish he was president.
He got along with Native Americans,
ITS AN APPLE!