Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eureka tower
The building started at August 2002.
Then it was finished on 1st of July 2006.
The construction used 450 people to build the Eureka tower.
After it was finished it opened on 11th of October 2006 .
where is the Eureka Tower located?
The Eureka Tower is located in Southbank, Melbourne.
How tall is the Eureka Tower?
The Eureka tower is 300 m.
What is the Eureka tower?
The Eureka tower is the 2nd tallest building in
Also the 50th tallest building in the world.
Theres a video that i want to show you.
How much does a Eureka Tower weighs?
It weighs 200,000 tonnes which approximatly total weight of 40,000 elephants.
Thankyou you for listening