Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What does the ULM Library have to offer me?
Transcript of What does the ULM Library have to offer me?
Off-Campus Access (Remote Access)
Many of the sources in our databases are available online in full text. To log in to the databases from off-campus, simply enter your username (CWID) and PIN (birth date in MMYY format) when prompted. The log in screen typically looks like this:
ULM has a variety of e-books available for students to download. Students can browse through academic or recreational book choices.
ULM has a multitude of scholarly journals for students to use. Some journal articles can be downloaded as a PDF file and printed from your home.
ULM offers several databases for students to use based on the subject matter that you are studying. These databases are a great place to find research for projects or assignments.
Reference: (318) 342-1071
Circulation: (318) 342-1063
When you need help searching for books or articles, formatting your bibliography, or tracking down information, the subject matter expert librarians are eager to help.
If you need research help and you're not able to come to the Library, you can call the librarians at
(318) 342-1071 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.