Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of DEGREEWORKS
The Yavapai College online degree audit system
Log onto www.yc.edu, then click on "My Services" and "DegreeWorks."
Your record will automatically load with your primary degree goal.
If you have more than one goal, use the degree drop-down menu to toggle to other choices.
To explore your class choices, hover over the course number to see the name and number of credits.
Program requirements are listed below the general education section.
Contact the Advising Office if you have any questions about DegreeWorks. If you don't have access to this program, call 928.776.2106 or 928.634.6510.
1. Categories are listed in the left column.
2. Unmet requirements are marked "still needed" in the center column.
3. The list of choices for each area is in the right column.
General Education requirements are listed first:
You can create an educational plan with your Academic Advisor.
Use the "What If" button to explore how your current coursework will apply to other degrees and certificates offered at Yavapai College in 3 easy steps.
Click on the course number for a pop-up box with class details.
Use the GPA calculator to determine what is needed to raise your GPA.
Enter the information and click calculate.
The calculator will give you a target GPA.
The window below "Program of Study" lists your name, email address, Y number, catalog year, and other important information.
Select the catalog year,
the major interest area, then click on
"process what if." This information is temporary and will disappear when you click on another tab.
Created by Virginia Van Tuyl