Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zhou Dynasty
give land to the nobles and the peasants farmed for them.
The king intended to let the nobles help protect him
when he was at war, but instead the nobles eventually
fought against him because they had too much power.
Peasants lead a hard life. They had to pay taxes and were
expected to be in the king's army. This is a map of where the Zhou Dynasty was located. They believed and worshiped a god
called "Tian", which means "heaven". They were famous for the Warring Kingdoms
Period. It was a long period of war where
many people were killed. The Zhou Dynasty
ended when the Qin Dynasty conquered all the
Warring Kingdoms. The first most important was the King, then the nobles, and lastly, the peasants.