Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 5/19
act v, scene i
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Agree or disagree with the following statement in your notes:
Sometimes my real feelings or worries appear in my dreams.
Thursday, May 19th
how does the author use literary techniques to convey central idea
How or why can our dreams reveal important information about our true nature or personality?
stop and jot
How would you characterize Lady Macbeth based on her behavior?
Why is she behaving this way?
How is Lady Macbeth being characterized?
What central idea does her characterization convey?
Characterization of Lady Macbeth
One central idea