Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Max
The Telescope was invented in the early 1600's
The Inventor is Hans Lippershey.
Early Telescopes sold like mad to merchants who used them to spot approaching trade ships of hopes of beating out ampetiters.
Telescopes gave rise to the high speed telecommunication networks spyglasses that were used to relay semaphore signals from far away.
Davis's bizarre telescope worked, retailing fundamental new physics and netting winning a Nobel in 2002.
Hubble's images of wonders of the cosmos are recorded in black and white not color.
Hubble does not travel to stars, planets, and galaxies. It takes pictures of them as it turns around Earth at 17,500 miles an hour.
Thanks for Watching!!!!