Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Plate Tectonics
4.Ancient Climates 5. Matching Mountain Ranges Types of Plate Boundaries Divergent boundaries (also called spreading centers) are the place where two plates move apart Continental Rifts - When spreading centers develop within a continent, the landmass may split into two or more smaller segments, forming a rift East African Rift Valley Convergent boundaries form where two plates move together. A subduction zone occurs when one oceanic plate is forced down into the mantle beneath a second plate. Oceanic-Continental Convergent Boundaries Examples include the Andes, Cascades, and the Sierra Nevadas