Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of vapassana meditation
or the center of the body.
- This method is done by focusing on
the breathing process
- By sitting quietly in a mediative
state we are able to focus on
our breaths and enter a
medatative state. 1. Watching the Belly! This form focuses on the cooling sensation that is felt
through each breath.
If this form is done right it acts as an air conditioner for the mind.
Watching the Breathing Like a River This is the most basic forms of mediation
This is done By concentrating on the breath
flowing in and out like a river Commonly called:
"Insight Mediation" Vipassana also means nature of reality. Vipassana focuses on the
connection of the mind and body Location/Todays Practices Traditionally this was only used in Buddhist cultures.
Today it is held as a universal meditation.
These types of mediations are held in 7-10 day retreats
They are also taught in prisons Youtube:
Vipassana Silent Mediation By: Mike, Corina, Sean and Courtney