Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rough ER
Reticulum Rachel Bouffard Rough ER is a eukaryote and
is present in both animal and
plant cells. Rough ER displayed as #3, forms
membrane sheets that are located
near and around the nucleus. (#1) The Rough ER is very important
when it comes to cell structure
because of it's ability to transfer
proteins. Without the Rough
ER, the proteins would be shipped
off to other organelles and the cell
would not function properly. Because Rough ER has
ribosomes, the two organelles
work together to link
amino acids to form the proper
proteins needed for the cell.
Rough ER is also
the cell's membrane factory. Bibliography: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081204165919AApGie8
http://pakitonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/endoplasmicreticulumfigure1.jpg Block F 11/16/12