Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Animal Farm Teaching Unit
Transcript of Animal Farm Teaching Unit
Common Core State Standards
: Identify false statements and fallacious reasoning.
: Present information, findings, and supporting evidence clearly, concisely, and logically such that listeners can follow the line of reasoning and the organization, development, substance, and style are appropriate to purpose, audience, and task.
-Delineate (describe in detail) the argument and specific claims of a text.
-Evaluate the argument and specific claims in terms of 1) reasoning and evidence (is it valid and sufficient), and 2) false statements and fallacious reasoning.
-Present information clearly concisely, and logically.
-Present evidence in support of a thesis
-I will be able to identify and label 9 kinds of logical fallacy.