Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Work plan presentation part 2
Transcript of Work plan presentation part 2
NGO partnership Packing and Supplies Staff and Education Fleet and Facility Efficiency A.C. COVERT DISTRIBUTORS Who we are: PROJECT PERSONNEL RESEARCH
-Material: Physical characteristics, sourcing and disposal
-Understanding of current knowledge and practices
-Current NGO partnerships and labeling efforts
METHODS Why we are here - Enhance the current sustainability policy, based on the Request for Proposal
-Create a benchmark for the company and seafood distribution industry
- Provide tools for future monitoring and evaluation Traceability
Transparency Thank you For your time... RESEARCH
METHODS Joseph Glesta
Robyn Pirie Ashley Childs
Victoria Reed RESEARCH
-Indicators of energy and water cost and use
-Office waste and recycling data
METHODS Transportation RESEARCH
-Trends in transportation (gas use, mode, mileage...)
METHODS GPS Energy Audit Estimated project deadlines 2012-2013 Cost-Benefit Analysis The Pillars -Fleet and Facility Efficiency
-Packing and Supplies
-Staff and Education
-Eco-Labeling and NGO Partnerships
-Traceability and Transparency Project Budget -The monetary and temporal costs of our potential courses of action are currently unknown.
- This will become clearer once we start data collection.