Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How snowflakes form
Transcript of How snowflakes form
A snowflake begins as a tiny dust that comes into contact with water vapor. coasts the tiny particle and freezes into tiny crystals.
What causes giant snowflakes
An individual snow crystal has 6 sides and is very small. a snowflake i composed these 6 sided crystals. in a situation in which part of the troposphere is very near or just above freezing the snowflake will partially melt.
what are snowflakes
Snowflakes come in four basic shapes an elongated needle a long and hollow six sided prism a thin and flat plate with six sides and a complex star with six points. the beginning of a snowflakes life comes when a