Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mood and Tone
Transcript of Mood and Tone
Lets talk about feelings
is the AUTHOR’s attitude or feeling about the work or audience.
Tone is how the AUTHOR feels and/or how the AUTHOR wants the reader to feel.
Does the mood match the tone?
Once Upon A Dream
Mood is the way the READER, or audience interprets a literary work. Mood is how the work makes the READER feel.
Toy Story 3
How does the author want the reader/audience to feel?
How does the audience actually feel about the work?
When we describe tone and mood we use descriptive (adjectives) and feeling words. Here are some examples of words we can use to talk about the tone and mood of a literary work.
The Lion King
What is the tone and mood?