Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IMC & the Creative Process
Transcript of IMC & the Creative Process
It's All About the Customer 1) Definition: a concept of marketing communications planning that integrates a variety of strategic disciplines, and combines these disciplines to provide clarity, consistency and maximum communications impact.
Forgetting Something? Social Media & Digital PR ...after all, they are the decision makers and they have the power to make or break your brand!
...Now that's a LOT of power! The Creative Process How to Attract & KEEP the Consumers 1. Research
2. Gather & Digest
Creative Strategy...Simplified 1. The target market – demographics, psychographics, segmentation strategies and characteristics.
␣ 2. The competitive benefit – What your product or service delivers uniquely and meaningfully to individuals in the target market.
3.␣ The objective – In general advertising, objectives focus mainly on informing, persuading or reminding people about the product or service. Positioning Statement: The Core ...answers the prospective buyer’s question, “What’s in it for me?” Evaluate Implementation ...Where the fun begins THANK YOU Cheyenne Peter Baptiste-PR & Communications Strategist e: firstname.lastname@example.org
m: 868.359.0558 Brand Identity
Campaigns (Print, radio, TV, web)
PR/Publicity (Events, street promos) 1. Were your key messages delivered and received by your target audience?
2. Were the messages in line with your positioning statement(s)
Was your campaign relevant to your brand?
3. Did you achieve your objectives?