Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
Transcript of HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE
Harry, Hermione and Ron tried to stop Voldemort from catching the Philosopher's Stone.
-The saga is consists of seven books and all the books have each film, except the last one who has got to films.
These are the names of the Harry Potter books:
1.Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
My favourite part of the book is when there is a troll in the dungeons and Hermione was there crying. Harry and Ron go there to save her. They finally can hit the troll but they are punished.
THANKS YOU FOR WATCHING!
The author is J.K Rowling and this is the first book she wrote in the Harry Potter saga in 1997.
The Philosopher's Stone is a stone
which makes you inmortal.