Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saturday 16
Call centers life
What do you know about these call centers?
Make couples and answer the following questions
Answer the following question with fluency and intonation
Why do you want to work in a call center?
What are the benefits of working in a call center?
Practice the role play with your partner and then act it out.
A. You work at Pizza Hut's call center and you take a call from a customer.
B. You are the customer and you are calling Pizza Hut to order a pizza.
Prepare some answers for the questions and then, One student will come to the front pretending to be the recruiter of a call center and will answer the students questions.
: How much do you pay?
We pay $600 a month.
Practice the role play with your partner and then act it out
A. You are the recruiter of a call center and you interview someone. Make a decision based on his/her profile and English level.
B. You are the interviewee and you answer all the questions correctly.
Remember, Your confidence is very important!
Create a commercial
Make groups and create a commercial about the following call centers