Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lisa Shanahan
Lisa is a well known Australian Children's Author.
Lisa Shanahan grew up in a small suburb of Sydney, near a river, with her younger brother and sister and a small tribe of lost and found cats.
Lisa is an experienced and flexible presenter. She toured the United States as part of the Random House Teen Voices Tour in 2007 and has spoken extensively at schools, conferences, seminars and teacher development days. She loves to explore the magic and power of stories with much humour, playfulness and sensitivity and absolutely relishes helping people of all ages see the world with a new freshness.
These days, Lisa continues to live in Sydney, with her husband and one woolly dog, not far from the river of her childhood. She still likes to linger at the breakfast table, but now under the watchful, expectant gaze of her three delightful boys.