Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Conclusion
GWS 150B - Fall 2015
Part I: Key terms matching
Part II: Short Answer
Tips: Prepare a definition, be sure to to include examples from readings/lecture that demonstrate you understand the term, why is it important to the course?
Trans/forming, Dis/rupting, Challenging, Re/imagining
Gender is a category we intimately experience and it structures the everydayness of our lives
Final Exam on Friday Dec. 16th 10:30am-12:30pm in THIS Room
Remember to bring a blue book and allowed notes on one side of a 8.5inx11in sheet of paper
Prof. Galarte's Extra Office Hours: TUES 2:00-4:00pm - You may also email me questions/concerns.
Thank You for a wonderful semester.
Part III: Essay
Both questions ask you to give three examples - pick examples that you know well and can demonstrate a clear understanding of the issue
You must cite 4 different course readings and 2 lectures and 1 film
Be sure you have an argument - try to make connections across the course - be provocative, creative and convincing.