Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bienvenidos! Azambuja
In alignment with NJCCCS 7.1, SWBAT:
use Spanish to communicate and engage in meaningful conversation
make connections with other cultures
Major Assessments - 50%
tests + projects
Minor Assessments - 30%
participation (los puntos) + quizzes
Independent Assessments - 20%
homework + classwork
Exta help day: Monday in room 107
6th Grade Guidance Counselor: Dana Griggs
1. Course Objectives
4. Contact Information
5. Exit Slip
6th Grade Spanish
"A different language is a different vision of life."
Textbook used in class along with various other informational resources.
- points given for participation grade each week
- tickets given for positive behavior and following classroom procedures
"frase de semana"
- a unique Spanish phrase given each week