Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adjective and Adverb Forms
Transcript of Adjective and Adverb Forms
STANDARD: She sings well. May be used when following a linking verb. That color looks good on you. Slow and Slowly Slow is used as both an adjective and an adverb. We took a slow walk. Slowly is always an adverb. In uses other than go slow and drive slow, slowly is better to use. After a linking verb, use bad, not badly. The medicine tasted bad. The dog behaved badly. The milk smelled bad. Thank you for watching the show. The End