Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New York AM
Transcript of New York AM
Niagara Falls is one of New York's national wonders.
This is a Statue of Liberty. This is historical because she was one of the first sites in harbor.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
New York's Economy
New York's History
New York's Geography
New York's Government
Road Trip Distance
This is a road map of New York.
1. The Empire State Building has 80 floors.
2. Niagara Falls is a place for tourists.
3.The New Year's is held in Times Square.
4.The statue of liberty represent a sign of freedom.
5.The book Edward Tulane was a New York times bestseller.
This is the Governor of New York, Andrew Mark Cuomo .
Albany is the capital of New York.
The New York Stock Exchange covers most of the economy.
New York history started with the Algonquin tribe. They lived thousands of years ago.
The new york economy chart is going up because of the popularity of the weather in every month.
The Stock Exchange= 2.2 miles to the statue of Liberty, then the Statue of Liberty to Niagara falls =360 miles, then Niagara falls to Albany =285 miles,Then Albany to Times Square =150 miles, and now Times Square to WCE=1,780 miles. Now all the miles together =2,597 miles in all.