Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physics "Phun" on the Ipad!
Transcript of Physics "Phun" on the Ipad!
Which is more precise?
Set A Set B
Kilo Hecto Deka meter deci centi milli
SI System Significant Digits represent the valid digits of a number 453 kg
0.006 km DERIVED Units Combination of base units The factor-label method is a means by which one can logically change from one set of units to another.
Ex. Convert 29.8 m/s to km/hr If v is in m/s, a is in m/s2, d is in m, and t is in seconds, identify which equations are DIMENSIONALLY correct?
V2 = v2 + da
D = vt + at2
V = v + at
a = v/t
Units Tell the story! GRAPHING Ranking varies directly with hours Distance varies directly with time squared Price varies inversely with quantity HOW MANY SIG FIGS? "I think physicists are the Peter Pans of the human race. They never grow up and they keep their curiosity.”
Isidor Isaac Rabi