Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vast Differences Between the Planets
Transcript of Vast Differences Between the Planets
Recognize the vast distances between the members of our solar system.
Venus to Earth
Sun to Mercury
The Sun is anywhere from 28.5-43.5 million miles away from Mercury.
Mercury to Venus
The distances of Mercury to Venus ranges from about 24.4-30.8 million miles.
The range of Venus to Earth is anywhere from 24.9-162.2 million miles. Interesting fact about Venus is that it has a diameter of about 7521.1 miles.
Earth to Mars
The distance of Earth to Mars is about 33.9-249.2 million miles. The average distance is around 139.8 million miles
Mars to Jupiter
The distance between Mars and Jupiter is about 212.7 million miles.
Jupiter to Saturn
The distance is about 422.5 million miles-1.4 billion miles!
Saturn to Uranus
The distance between Saturn and Uranus is about 1.4 billion miles.
Uranus to Neptune
The distance from Uranus to Neptune is about 1.3 billion miles away.