Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
Transcript of Is texting taking its toll on correct usage of language?
Teachers say the informal writing style that defines text messages can be incorporated into class lessons. And a new study from California State University researchers has found that texting can improve teens' writing in informal essays and many other writing assignments.
Then there are health concerns associated with texting. News reports have cited physicians and phychiatrists' fears that the practice of texting could take a toll on the childrens sleeping patterns and thier ability to think for themselves. KAT ROCKS Researchers also are speaking out against texting while driving; they say it can be more dangerous than drunk driving.
-http://www.usnews.com mn Although..... at the child's point of view texting isn't all that bad, it's a simple way to contact friends families and co workers and can help the shy overcome their fears. BY Rida