Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mayans
The Mayans religion
What did they
do to appriciate the gods?
They believed that if they sacrificed someone the gods would thank them by giving them all the things they need to grow crops. They also believed if they volunteered to get sacrificed they would go to heaven the ways to sacrifice them would take there hearts out and they would cut there fingers off
The Mayans would take out there tongue , lips or even there ears.
The mayans had a
different believe than we have today.