Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wayne Thiebaud
Thiebaud Pop Art Wayne Thiebaud is most often associated with the Pop art movement because of his interest in objects of mass culture
The Pop Art movement is short for "Popular Art" and often depicted familiar objects from popular culture Painting Style Thiebaud uses heavy pigment and exaggerated colors to depict his subjects
Very well-defined shadows characterize his artwork Cakes, 1963 The Watermelon Slices, 1961 Milkshake and Sandwiches Cake Slices Four Cupcakes Yellow Dress