Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ALP- ICPNA
"ponche" and others dishes...
The people follow the procession
and mass all this days. Takes place from March 22 to March 31
in Ayacucho, Peru. Procession about the meeting of Christ and the Virgin Marie. ...and drink "pisco" and "cañazo" Some people tread grapes to extract the "mosto". It takes place
from March 1
to March 11
in Ica, Peru. People eat "Manchapecho", "Picante de pallares" and "Chocotejas"... There are concerts,
food fair. and drink wines, "Cachina" and "Pisco" Takes place on June 24th
in Iquitos, Peru. People dance the "Pandilla" ...and choose
Juane" People eat "Patarashca", "Juane" and
"Tacacho con Cecina" ...and drink "masato", beer
and aphrodisiac drinks.