Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
—— The Study of Universe What is UNIVERSE??? Bottom of Cooking Pots By Yichen Yu There are 2 different meanings for Universe
1. Observable Universe
2. The Universe (The whole Universe)
-will exist The Observable Universe The Region visible to us from the Earth. -Universe is 13.8 billions years old.
13.8*2=27.6 billion light years Wrong -46.5*2=93 billion light years Correct The Whole Universe Infinite Center 1. Observable Universe ===> Yes
2. The Whole Universe ===> No Big Bang Big Bang Extremly mass & negligible volume Black Holes Black Holes 1. Strong and dangerous and mysterious
Density=mass of Earth in volume of a golf ball
3. Absolute gravity (gravity is suck...)
4. Is able to suck the whole solar system. Black Holes 1. Dominate the evolution of the universe.
2. The way to parallel universes.
3. Study the universe
4. Inside of Black Hole
-Maybe the entrance of another universe How did Black holes form GRAVITY itself.
When stars has mass which is 10 times of our sun,
the gravity crushes them, create a huge explosion, called supernova.
However, some stars are much more bigger than that. Some of them are 100 times mass of the sun. The the gravity crushes them, the biggest explosion occurred. This is the formation of the black hole. A black hole is
destroying a star Stephen William Hawking - One of the most famous astronomer
in the World.
- Wrote "A brief History of Time" 1988
- "Unread Bestseller" Time has no beginning,
Space has no boundary. Nicolaus Copernicus Stephen Hawking Albert Einstein Dr. Michio Kaku Galileo Galilei Carl Sagan Sources:
1)Video series - How the Universe Works
3)Baidu The End
-- Yichen Yu