Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MIRIS'
How It Works
Do you ever need a change in mood and can't find a way to change no matter what. Well wait no more and buy a Miris Mood Changing Perfume.
Miris' Mood-Changing Perfumes work by using special materials- such as various fruits, plants, spices, and flowers.
Competitors for this company are as follows:
- Ralph Lauren
- Calvin Klein
We will need $200,000 for our start-up money
- $10,000 for the ads
- $13,500 for the set-up equipment (tables, chairs, so on)
- $70,000 for the store rental space
- $106,500 for the full perfume bottle making
In return, we will offer you %50 of our company
They are big companies but we are focusing more on mood-changing than the style- but we keep both balanced properly to