Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 11/12
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following question in your notes:
Have you ever had a nickname before? How did you get it? What did this name say about you?
Thursday, November 12th
stop and jot
Based on the examples, what do you think characterization is?
The girl gently knelt down and outstretched her hand to help up her friend after she had fallen.
What kind of person is she?
After screaming on the top of his lungs and drawing the attention of every customer in the store, the boy purposely ran straight into the boxes of cereal, knocking them all to the floor.
What kind of kid is he?
stop and jot
The literary device that is the process of assigning personality traits to a character
Look for evidence of characterization
What are the characters' nicknames?
What do these names reveal or suggest about the characters?