Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich
Transcript of How to Make a Peanut Butter Sandwich
Start by gathering all the ingredients (Peanut butter, 2 slices of bread, knife, any extra toppings, and a plate).
Using the knife, rub the peanut butter onto one side of each slice, almost completely covering the bread.
Tip: The more peanut butter you add, the stronger the taste is going to be. The less peanut butter you add, the less you’ll taste it.
Then, lay both slices of bread on the plate. Open the jar of peanut butter.
If you want to, you can add jelly, nutella, fluff (marshmallow), or any other filling or topping on the bread.
Finally, push the two slices together, lay the sandwich on the plate, eat, and enjoy!
Picture: toppings, such as lettuce, tomatoes, peppers
Picture: many different brands of peanut butter
Picture: spreading the peanut butter
Picture: different jelly brands
Picture: also awesome to bring to lunch
If you need assistance or one of our instructions is unclear, please call 555-7893