Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Theory Of Redemption
Transcript of Theory Of Redemption
Step 3: Open up your whole self
Our Model Says ...
Yes it is possible to persuade people to trust you again even after trust has been compromised. And that trust is regained through these the model of redemption.
Step 1: Admitting Guilt
Own up to what you have done.
Step 2: Make a sincere heartfelt apology
And ask for forgiveness
Step 3: Honestly explain yourself
Model Of Redemption
Step 5: Steps of Assurance
Be open and honest
"Assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something"
(Miriam Webster Dictionary, 2014)
How Important is Trust?
Trust is the first and perhaps most important predictor of long-term relational success.
`(Preston Ni, 2012)
"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."
We will put our real life example intro here