Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of leukemia?
blood cancer or leukemia is a malignant cancer that attacks the cells of the blood. This disease caused by excess growth of abnormal white blood cells that would interfere with white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets other.
leukemia can affect to all ages, but the most common is in adults. if the disease not treated properly, it can cause death.
Common symptoms of leukemia patients
treatment for patients who have leukemia
chemotherapy, radiation therapy and stem cell transplantation.
transplant or stem cell transplant performed if the patient does not respond to other treatment.
what is Leukemia??
actually, that is not known exactly how is leukemia can attack our body. Acute leukemia is usually common in women. leukemia can be detected in laboratory tests and X-ray examinations by doctors.