Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Entrepreneur
a person who undertakes, organizes, and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.
HE WAS RESTLESS
self trained engineer
and I just love cars
By: Brandon Shabo
born april 2, 1875
born in wamego, kansas
was a railroad machinist
started the chrysler company in 1911
died from a stroke on Aug 18, 1940
didn't really have to sacrifice anything due to the fact that he was paid well at the railroad company he worked for.
at one point in time chrysler was on a downfall but the K-Car saved it.
who did he effect
Chrysler acquired the Jeep brand as part of the purchase of American Motors (AMC) on August 5, 1987, for somewhere between US$1.7 billion and $2 billion, depending on how costs were counted.