Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Charlie Woodard Walker
Transcript of Charlie Woodard Walker
What did Charlie Walker Do?
Who is Charlie Walker?
Charlie W. Walker is an unknown humanitarian who did great work for the colored children of Cosme (Citrus Park). Coming from a family of 7 kids (him included) Charlie had to take on many responsibilities, When his dad died Charlie had to learn how to care for his younger siblings at a young age. Charlie was very mature for his age and as he cared for his younger siblings he grew a soft spot for kids.When Charlie grew older he married his "high school sweet heart" from Juniper,Georgia..