Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Minecraft
Transcript of Copy of Minecraft
WHat is Minecraft?
* How to download
* How to survive your first night
* What you can build with creative
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
Outline of Presentation
* What is Minecraft? (not MINDcraft)
* School Ideas
* After-School Ideas
Uses for the Classroom
Uses for the Library or after school program
* Minecraft EDU
* crafts and games
Mine for a diamond from the ore block!
Learning Commons Teacher-Librarian
Spruceland Elementary School
Health and Career
* positive relationships
* online safety
* cyber bullying
* emotional control
* behaviour reward
Minecraft Diamond Ore
3 c flour 3 c used dried coffee grounds 1.5 c salt 2.5 c water (or enough to form dough) Small diamond from craft store Mix ingredients, roll small amount into a ball with hands, push diamond inside, reshape to form a cube, bake 170 degrees for 40 minutes. Makes 35 small cubes.
make your own...