Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Battle of Cowshed vs The Russian Revolution/civil war
Transcript of Battle of Cowshed vs The Russian Revolution/civil war
- Russian civil war ended with the defeat of the White Army (anti-Bolsheviks) and the Soviet State was Established. Did you notice? -Snowball ( Trotsky) emerges as a military hero
-Mollie ( Russian Bourgeoisie) runs off, played little role in the battle.
- No sympathy for laborers
- Boxer (Proletariats), Depicted as a powerful military force.
- "the most terrifying spectacle of all was Boxer, rearing up on his hind legs and striking out with his great iron-shod hoofs like a stallion" (4.8) Sources:
http://www.slideshare.net/ColeRDavis/red-october-vs-cowshed#btnNext -Following the animals' rebellion, Mr.Jones(Tsar Nicholas) was kicked out of Manor Farm.
-The Animal Farm was established, as the animals began to take on clearer roles.
-Soon after, Mr. Jones retaliated in order take back his farm, but failed and the Animal Farm became firmly established.
- Snowball ( Trotsky) played a key role in the Battle of Cowshed. The Russian Civil War vs 1. February-March; Many strikes and protests,Tsar Nicholas II was abdicated, and the monarchy was replaced.
2. October; the Bolshevik revolution brings Bolsheviks into power to establish a communist government. -The purpose was for the working class to take lead.
-Lenin was a key member in the Revolution as he attended meetings to discuss the overthrowing of the Tsar. Parallels in Animal Farm: