Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Battle of Cowshed vs The Russian Revolution/civil war
Transcript of Battle of Cowshed vs The Russian Revolution/civil war
- Russian civil war ended with the defeat of the White Army (anti-Bolsheviks) and the Soviet State was Established. Did you notice? -Snowball ( Trotsky) emerges as a military hero
-Mollie ( Russian Bourgeoisie) runs off, played little role in the battle.
- No sympathy for laborers
- Boxer (Proletariats), Depicted as a powerful military force.
- "the most terrifying spectacle of all was Boxer, rearing up on his hind legs and striking out with his great iron-shod hoofs like a stallion" (4.8) Sources:
http://www.slideshare.net/ColeRDavis/red-october-vs-cowshed#btnNext -Following the animals' rebellion, Mr.Jones(Tsar Nicholas) was kicked out of Manor Farm.
-The Animal Farm was established, as the animals began to take on clearer roles.
-Soon after, Mr. Jones retaliated in order take back his farm, but failed and the Animal Farm became firmly established.
- Snowball ( Trotsky) played a key role in the Battle of Cowshed. The Russian Civil War vs 1. February-March; Many strikes and protests,Tsar Nicholas II was abdicated, and the monarchy was replaced.
2. October; the Bolshevik revolution brings Bolsheviks into power to establish a communist government. -The purpose was for the working class to take lead.
-Lenin was a key member in the Revolution as he attended meetings to discuss the overthrowing of the Tsar. Parallels in Animal Farm: