Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Italian Renaissance: Math and Science
Transcript of Italian Renaissance: Math and Science
EX:x^3 - 9 = 0 Quartic Equations
EX: a X4 + bX 3 + cX2 + dX + e = 0 First Number and Decimal System QUIZ TIME!!! Niccolò Fontana Tartaglia helped discover how to find the volume of a tetrahedron, solutions to cubic equations, and devised bionomial coefficients. Scipione del Ferro also helped find solutions to cubic equations. Galileo helped discover the sun was the center of the galaxy. Leonardo studied anatomy of the human body.